Cloud Computing is one concept that which provides the IT associates services via internet. Now days increasing number of companies are adopting the trend of cloud computing eventually leading to reduced coat and improved infrastructure, management and energy. The world of IT has now witnessed revolutionary transition towards the cloud based applications in the past few years whereas the experts have forecasted that this movement will turn out to be a bigger one in future.
Since Cloud Computing has established a strong foundation in IT world, the demand for training in Cloud Computing courses is increasing every day. TCIL-IT, Chandigarh acknowledges this demand and hence brings forth cloud computing training course which is delivered by professional and qualified faculty. Our cloud based training is designed to cater to your learning needs no matter you are an IT expert or a student. Through our training course we ensure that you would get placed in a leading company.
The training program also provides you with complete overview of the techniques and global market of cloud computing making you gain hands of knowledge and practical experience in respective field. So avail the career opportunity, enhance your knowledge and improve job performance by joining TCIL-IT Chandigarh.
Project Based Cloud Computing Training in Chandigarh
Cloud Computing – The Future of Computing
- Starting lecture with basics of Storage, Virtualization, Cloud Computing.
- Data or Information
- Structure and unstructured data
- Information Lifecycle Management
- Definitions of Storage, SAN, Layers of SAN(communication, management and Block devices)
- Storage Media HDD, SSD and Tape, Types, Mechanism, Transfer rates, IOPS and sizing.
- RAID in Depth, Types, Mechanism, Performance, Impact on apps
- Evolution of Storage, RAID, DAS, SAN, NAS, IP-SAN (overview of each technology)
- Storage Transfer Protocols SCSI, ATA, FC and iSCSI intro and intermediate level discussion
- FC SAN in-depth
- iSCSI in-depth
- NAS in-depth Gateway NAS, Integrated NAS, Architecture, etc..
- Fabric services
- SAN Security Zoning and LUN Masking
- Storage Virtualization
- Data Protection Backups, Tapes and Tape Virtualization, Snapshots, mirrors and split mirrors,
- local and remote replication
- Industry trends Deduplication, VSA, CDP, ZFS etc.
- Sizing the right storage solution
- OpenFiler Storage OS(Complete Storage Practical).
Virtualization at Max. and Cloud Computing
- Basics of Virtualization and Virtual Machine: Log files, Hypervisor and it’s types
- Concept of VM
- Different Hypervisor available
- Vsphere Architecture complete (deep dive)
- System Architecture
- VMware ESXi 4.1 and 5: Migration, Fault Tolerance and Vshield Zone
- Vcenter server family: How to do VMware licensing ?
- What is a SME ?
- Esxi continued : Vnetworking and Vswitches
- Storage Concepts in Esxi: Vmfs datastore and VM file
- Why should we not install Esxi on our laptop?
- Use and role of Directory Services
- Virtual appliance marketplace
- Types of share and use of these in Esxi: NFS share
- Planning for storage and Esxi: Zoning, Masking
- VM installation: Windows 2008 server installation for Vcenter(Practical starts from here ownwards)
- ESxi installation on another VM
- VM resource management
- VM components
- Concept of VApp and multi-tier applications
- Management of KVM in a Datacenter Scenario with 1000 servers
- Clustering in VMware: concept of High Availability
- Resource pools: vcenter services ON
- Creating datacenters, clusters: admission control policy, power management, EVC ; adding hosts(ESXi) to the cluster: adding storage
- Datastore expansion within from the hosts.
- Migration of VM: Vmotion and Storage Vmotion
- Introduction to Fault Tolerance
- Importance of Downtime in Industry: Why is VMware the BEST Enterprise Grade Hypervisor in Market: resource usage and fault tolerance ?
- Concept of Thin and Thick provisioning
- Creating and Deploying a VM
- Snapshot of the VM
- Key note on Resource pool: failover, reservation and entry of new host in the cluster
- Career acceleration in VMware: VMware certifications, scope, demonstration on job portal
- Analysis and Career Scope of Cloud Implementation in the Indian IT Market Currently(as per today)
- Cloud Market analysis: VMware and Eucalyptus Market
- How to choose an Enterprise Grade solution for Cloud and virtualization.
- Importance of Workflow in the Cloud and Virtualization Implementation